Nocturne Halifax, October 15 from 6 p.m. - midnight
Nocturne is a wonderful event in itself but it is even better to see so many former scholarship recipients involved in it.
This year you can see:
105. Lukas Pearse at Halifax City Hall
103. and 127. Mike Hirschbach's Halifax Circus at Barrington Street - St. Matthew's Church
113. Charley Young at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia in a hands-on activity in the AGNS studio
117. Lukas Pearse with SuddenlyListen at 1313 Hollis Street
132. The portrait of Portia White at Government House, Barrington Street (smile)
212. Pamela Ritchie and Dorothée B. Rosen at Mary E. Black Gallery, 1061 Marginal Road
320. Robert Calnen at the Hidden Gallery, 1469 Birmingham Street
325. Shauntay Grant at Dalhousie Art Gallery
402. Jason Skinner at Propeller Brewery, 2015 Gottingen Street
The numbers are in reference to the Nocturne's map/location.
To see the Nocturne online guide or download the program please go to: http://nocturnehalifax.ca/guide