Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Welcome Nicole Heelan and Natalie Wells to the Talent Trust Board

We are pleased to announce the newest board members to the Talent Trust Nicole Heelan and Natalie Wells. We look forward to their new perspectives and support. 


Nicole Heelan
Nicole Heelan is a lawyer at Cox & Palmer. 

"I have had a vast and varied interest in the arts for as long as I can remember. Although I have no proclivity with a paint brush, myself, I have always appreciated the beauty of the visual arts in their myriad forms. I studied piano at the conservatory as a child and have a long abiding love of music. My greatest love, however, is literature. 

To be able to contribute, even in some small way, to the arts in Nova Scotia is an honour."

Natalie Wells
Natalie Wells is a Chartered Professional Accountant at N.J. Wells Inc.

"As a proud Nova Scotian, I recognize the importance of both sustaining and enhancing our arts communities. The Nova Scotia Talent Trust has been instrumental in providing much needed financial support to emerging artists for over 75 years and has truly helped contribute to the growth of Nova Scotia’s arts scene.

I am delighted to be on the NSTT Board and to continue its mandate to help emerging Nova Scotian artists in achieving professional careers in the arts."

Want to hear more about the Talent Trust? Please sign up for our newsletter.
Want to support the next generation of Nova Scotian artists? Donate today! (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment