Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Luca Haase: World Juggling Federation win!

 

Last month, Talent Trust scholarship recipient, Luca Haase, attended the 16th annual World Juggling Federation convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he won in the juniors category!

"I met a whole bunch of great people, made several new friends and generally had the best time of my life. There were also many workshops, and I learned a lot from them. A big portion of the convention were the competitions. They were devised into four categories: beginners, juniors, intermediates and advanced. I competed in the juniors category and I won!

Anyway, I edited together a compilation of some stuff I recorded there. Thank you so much again for your generosity and kindness, and helping me to go on this trip!" (Luca Haase).

You can see Luca's incredible talent in an inspiring video he created from his time at the World Juggling Federation in Las Vegas! Link here.
 
You can see more of Luca's juggling talent on Instagram: @luca_haase_juggling 

Want to hear more about the Talent Trust? Please sign up for our newsletter. 

Want to support the next generation of Nova Scotian artists? Donate today!

No comments:

Post a Comment