Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Thank you note for our supporters from Ivy Charles, theatre

Hello Talent Trust supporters, jury and board members,

I am writing to express my gratitude for your financial support of my Master of Arts in Acting at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, which I have just completed. I am back in Nova Scotia now, having learned so much about myself artistically and personally, and I can't wait to see what comes next. It has been an incredible year of life-changing experiences, including performing on the Globe stage in London, performing in a Glasgow theatre festival, doing placements at the Stratford and Shaw festivals as part of my program, and developing and performing the work of some amazing Scottish playwrights. I'm so grateful that I had this opportunity and I know that the skills I've gained this year will benefit me greatly in my career.

Thank you so much!


Ivy Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment