What better way to mark International Dance Day than an open public rehearsal? Leica Hardy School of Dance invites you to bring a donation on Saturday, April 28 to see rehearsals and performances of six works, including two premieres.
Among the talented group are a number of Talent Trust scholarship recipients:
- Ruth-Ellen Kroll Jackson
- Ellery Jackson
- Maggie Oates-Johnson
- Vivian Macnab
Here’s the lineup:
- To Pulsate by Ruth-Ellen Kroll Jackson
- Retraction by Kendra Armstrong
- Premiere of new work by Anastasia Wiebe
- A Tale of Obscure Sorrows (Premiere) by Darryl Tracy
- Dvorak Serenades by Leica Hardy
- Upstream by Leica Hardy
Performances run from 4:00 - 6:30pm in Room #5 at the North Woodside Community Centre, 230 Pleasant Street, Dartmouth.