Sunday, November 18, 2018

Lucas March, Clarinetist, Member of Nova Scotia Youth Orchestra in Concert November 24 & 25

Clarinetist and Talent Trust
scholarship recipient Lucas March.
Lucas March is a clarinetist and member of the Nova Scotia Youth Orchestra. 

The Orchestra will be in concert on November 24 and 25 in Lunenburg and Halifax, presenting Beethoven and the Beautiful Blue Danube.

Lucas is from New Glasgow and is one of our most recent Talent Trust scholarship recipients. 

“I wish to thank every supporter of young musicians like me because it encourages me to continue to strive and expand my craft. Being a musician can be extremely expensive. If it weren’t for the generous support of family, friends, community partners, and organizations like the Nova Scotia Talent Trust, I wouldn’t be able to do what I do. 

I hope to inspire other music students in my community and in the province.” 

On the program:

Beethoven: Egmont Overture
Mendelssohn: Piano Concerto No. 1
Béla Bartók: Violin Duos
Bedřich Smetana: Vltava (Die Moldau)
Johann Strauss: On the Beautiful Blue Danube

When and where: 
Saturday, November 24, 2018, 7:00 pm
St. John’s Anglican Church, Lunenburg
Sunday, November 25, 2018, 7:00 pm
St. Andrew’s United Church, Halifax

For more information, visit the Nova Scotia Youth Orchestra website.

No comments:

Post a Comment