If you're uninspired by Black Friday or uninterested in Cyber Monday, today is a welcome change of pace.
Or if you love those days and want to give back after shopping, today is an added bonus.
Today is a day to celebrate generosity.
GivingTuesday is a global day of giving. It's a day when you can make a significant impact with your passion for the arts.
There are a number of ways you can be part of GivingTuesday:
- Consider making a gift today at CanadaHelps.org (direct link to our donation page).
- Help us get the word out on social media, using @nstalenttrust and the hashtags #GivingTuesday and #NSGives.
- Be a social media ambassador and share our Facebook page posts with your network today.
- Take photos and tell your network why you love the Talent Trust and post on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with #NSGives and #GivingTuesday.
- Or simply do something kind for someone.
- Is there a local artist whose work you admire? An artist you follow on social media, who might not be famous? Tell them how much you like their work.
Here's an infographic from Nova Scotia Gives to show some of the impact of GivingTuesday 2017.
Thank you for joining us on GivingTuesday!